Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 7 Lesson 6 Crossword
1) To strive toward; To shoot for; To desire earnestly
2) A first appearance in society or on the stage; To appear for the first time
3) meet, face
5) A period of time spent doing something; To restrict or limit an amount or allowance, to be frugal
6) obvious, prominent
8) To frighten someone in order to make them do what one wants
10) Very annoying, offensive or objectionable
1) to habituate or abandon to something compulsively or obsessively
4) favoritism, inclination
7) NOT concur
9) register, induct
11) to make more acute; strengthen or sharpen.
12) blunt, truthful
13) Freedom from punishment; Exemption from consequences
14) agitate, disconcert
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.