Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 7 Lesson 7 Crossword
2) Having or showing arrogant superiority to and disdain of those one views as unworthy; Disdainful
3) supremacy, advantage
4) adorn, wreath
7) impulsive, unplanned
8) reveling; boisterous festivity
10) call upon, appeal
12) To consider carefully, reflect on
1) Very generous in giving or spending; Extravagant To give in great amounts or without limits
3) NOT faint-heartedness
5) NOT fall short
6) an odd or capricious notion or desire; a sudden or freakish fancful idea
9) Delightful or highly enjoyable to the senses or the taste
11) ecstatic joy or delight; joyful ecstasy.
12) reclining, bowed low
13) anxiety, shock
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2021 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.