Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 7 Lesson 7 Crossword
2) Having or showing arrogant superiority to and disdain of those one views as unworthy; Disdainful
3) NOT disadvantage
4) a wreath or festoon of flowers, leaves, or other material, worn for ornament or as an honor or hung on something as a decoration
7) rash, spontaneous
8) reveling; boisterous festivity
10) to beg eagerly for; solicit.
12) contemplate, consider
1) Very generous in giving or spending; Extravagant To give in great amounts or without limits
3) to pull with sudden force or with a jerk; courage or resolution in the face of difficulties.
5) To please, as by satisfying a physical or mental desire or need; To satisfy or appease
6) fancy, frivolity
9) NOT distasteful
11) NOT sadness
12) submissive, prone
13) NOT calmness
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2022 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.