Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 7 Lesson 8 Crossword
2) Sharp or harsh to the taste or smell; Extremely stinging or bitter in manner
4) Imposing rigid standards of performance; Severe; Strict
6) speed, fly
7) Any covering that resembles a cloak or canopy; To deal with something difficult
8) Carelessly lazy; Failing to do what should be done
11) To stop or slow progress, to hinder or obstruct
13) Very angry, enraged
1) Loose or slack; Careless and negligent
3) Overcrowded to the point where traffic or people can't move well
5) to crowd or press upon; jostle.; filled with people or objects; crowded.
9) flame, simmer
10) to bring into use or put into effect
12) brash, daredevil
13) Unavoidable; Bound to happen
14) any person, group, thing, etc., that is harmed or killed as a result of some act or event
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.