Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 8 Lesson 1 Crossword
2) belittle, abase
5) disturbing, grueling
6) Contemptible; Worthy of scorn
7) NOT urbane
9) authorize, appoint
10) chaotic, tumultuous
11) To become spread throughout all parts of; To permeate or diffuse
13) refuse, oppose
1) Marked by keen interest and enthusiasm
3) NOT suppress
4) A fake name, especially one used by an author
8) the owner of a business establishment, etc.
12) elastic, rebounding
14) copy, imitate
15) Expressing much in few words; clear and succinct
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2021 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.