Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 8 Lesson 12 Crossword
2) engross, dunk
5) NOT plain
6) wayward, random
9) Producing abundant offspring or fruit or works
10) comply, assent
11) prominence, distinction
1) A person skilled in a certain craft, manual labor or applied art
3) annoying; irritating; exasperating; tiresome
4) An unobstructed or complete view of an area in every direction
7) taciturn, quiet
8) Something handed down; An inheritance
9) the activity of donating to such persons or purposes in this way
12) a businessperson of great wealth and power; magnate.
13) take apart, disassemble
14) lucrative, upscale
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2023 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.