Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 8 Lesson 13 Crossword
1) fight, quarrel
2) An exchange of goods without using money; To trade one kind of good for another without using money
3) NOT bane
4) surrender, forfeiture
6) similar, compatible
7) block, prevent
8) Burning with passion
11) excessive excitement or enthusiasm; craze
5) tending to spread from person to person
9) discourage, scare off
10) A natural talent or aptitude; a knack
12) A new idea or product; A new way of doing something better
13) attack, harm
14) to think studiously; meditate; consider deliberately.
15) A valuable or useful thing or quality; A resource
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.