Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 8 Lesson 13 Crossword
1) An angry or noisy dispute, an altercation; To argue or dispute in a noisy or angry manner
2) NOT pay money
3) A situation that creates a sudden increase in wealth or good fortune
4) NOT retribution
6) Alike; closely related; similar in meaning
7) to hinder, block, or thwart.
8) Burning with passion
11) enthusiasm, zealousness
5) tending to spread from person to person
9) To prevent or discourage from action, as by means of fear or doubt
10) A natural talent or aptitude; a knack
12) A new idea or product; A new way of doing something better
13) to attack vigorously or violently; assault.
14) NOT don't think about
15) A valuable or useful thing or quality; A resource
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.