Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 8 Lesson 18 Crossword
1) Easily nauseated or sickened
3) Something that causes pain, suffering or difficulty
4) crucial, essential
5) section, region
7) Hole or opening
8) A hiding place used especially for storing provisions
9) appointee, emissary
12) A disease; A disorder or an ailment
2) an account of one's personal life and experiences; autobiography.
6) flammable, volatile
10) Supreme in authority
11) stormy, rough
13) A brief description or literary sketch; A picture or illustration that fades away at the edges; A decorative design or illustration used on title or chapter pages in a book
14) lasting, permanent
15) To correct
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.