Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 8 Lesson 2 Crossword
1) deduce, presume
2) horrible, hideous
3) To make more certain or confirm
5) evaporate, parch
11) A distortion of the face expressive of pain, contempt, or disgust; To make a sharp distortion of the face
4) hurried, superficial
6) NOT deter
8) itemization, record
9) surrender, yield
10) scrape, scratch
12) to attempt; try; a strenuous effort; attempt.
13) Cautious or careful; With great care or caution
14) NOT undress
15) to trace from a source or origin.
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.