Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 8 Lesson 20 Crossword
1) excel, transcend
2) NOT be friendly
4) To speak ill of; To slander or defame
5) to find fault with ; blame; censure.
7) Patient endurance or toleration of offenses
8) To withdraw one's belief or statement formally
11) To make someone a priest or minister; To order or decree officially
12) Open and observable; not hidden
3) naive, credulous
6) incendiary, provoking
9) fawning, slavish
10) Having or showing great intensity of feeling; Passionate
11) cheers, hurrahs
13) NOT release
14) An answer to a reply; A response
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2019 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.