Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 8 Lesson 5 Crossword
1) leave, commence
2) revolt or rebellion against constituted authority, especially by sailors against their officers.
3) NOT dificiency
4) indifferent, unconcerned
5) Untidy or unclean or careless in dress or appearance
7) A hint, vague notion
9) wary, sensible
11) adventurous, risky
12) thieve, rob
13) NOT stormy
6) irritate, annoy
8) To represent in a picture; To portray or illustrate
10) meticulous; careful; painstaking; particular
14) To take or seize with authority; To take possession of
15) chide, castigate
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.