Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 8 Lesson 5 Crossword
1) To make a start, begin something
2) revolt or rebellion against constituted authority, especially by sailors against their officers.
3) plenty, overflow
4) Without spirit or interest or effort
5) untidy, dirty
7) A hint, vague notion
9) cautious, sensible
11) Willing to take bold and reckless risks
12) To steal in small amounts
13) Calm, peaceful, and untroubled
6) NOT make happy
8) To represent in a picture; To portray or illustrate
10) meticulous, painstaking
14) To take or seize with authority; To take possession of
15) To scold or harshly criticize someone
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2021 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.