Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 8 Lesson 6 Crossword
1) to suffer from oppressive heat.
3) NOT respond
4) NOT diverge
5) opposition, variance
6) expire, roll on
8) a great misfortune or disaster, as a flood or serious injury.
10) cahoots, hatch
11) Absence or utter disregard of government
2) Extremely strange and unusual
7) A metal fastening for securing the wrist or ankle, a handcuff; To restrict, confine, or put in chains
9) careful, precise
12) to take into custody; arrest by legal warrant or authority
13) to call or bring before a court to answer to an indictment.
14) Likely to happen at any moment
15) To treat someone as a celebrity, to exalt or glorify
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.