Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 8 Lesson 7 Crossword
1) a flourish or short air played on trumpets or the like.
3) To prolong, lengthen
4) dependent, fortuitous
5) Not significant or important enough to be worth considering; trifling
6) To reduce the courage of; discourage
8) an associate; coworker
9) tyro, novice
10) A great flood; An overwhelming amount or number; To flood with water; To overwhelm with a large number or amount
2) to drive off in various directions; disperse; dissipate
6) give, confer
7) To come down or lower oneself voluntarily to be on equal terms with inferiors
11) A copy of something; A duplicate
12) courage and fortitude
13) insipid, stupid
14) an abnormal fear of being in enclosed or narrow places.
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2022 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.