Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 8 Lesson 7 Crossword
1) a flourish or short air played on trumpets or the like.
3) To prolong, lengthen
4) A representative group forming part of a larger group; Likely to occur but not with certainty
5) Not significant or important enough to be worth considering; trifling
6) dishearten, discourage
8) an associate; coworker
9) novice, tyro
10) NOT trickle
2) to drive off in various directions; disperse; dissipate
6) to strike lightly with a sword in the ceremony of conferring knighthood; make, or designate as, a knight
7) To come down or lower oneself voluntarily to be on equal terms with inferiors
11) reproduction, copy
12) courage and fortitude
13) harebrained, foolish
14) NOT bravery
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2023 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.