Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 8 Lesson 9 Crossword
1) interrogate, ask
2) monotonous, uneventful
4) Difficult to follow or understand
5) NOT minor
8) not seemly; not in keeping with established standards of taste or proper form; unbecoming or indecorous in appearance, speech, conduct, etc.
9) To give or assign in portions
11) mild and refreshing; soft; soothing
3) to turn aside; veer
6) violent and noisy commotion or disturbance of a crowd or mob; uproar
7) Happening at irregular or unplanned intervals with no no pattern or order
9) quick and well-coordinated in movement; lithe
10) The process of flowing in; a mass arrival or incoming
12) to come together; assemble, especially in large numbers
13) To support or encourage a wrongdoing
14) Something that serves to warn or remind; A token or reminder
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2019 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.