Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 8 Lesson 9 Crossword
1) question, quiz
2) prosaic, boring
4) difficult, involved
5) a principal commodity in a mercantile field; goods in steady demand or of known or recognized quality.
8) incorrect, unrefined
9) To give or assign in portions
11) NOT harsh
3) to turn aside; veer
6) pandemonium, upheaval
7) intermittent, infrequent
9) quick and well-coordinated in movement; lithe
10) flood, invasion
12) to come together; assemble, especially in large numbers
13) To support or encourage a wrongdoing
14) keepsake, remembrance
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.