Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 9 Lesson 1 Crossword
1) Characterized by extravagance and in general by want of good taste
2) talk into, coax
3) to measure by sounding.
4) One's face or facial expression
5) liberate, unfetter
8) requisite, compulsory
9) Impossible to overcome; Unbeatable
11) to express deep sorrow for; lament
6) proverb, adage
7) stimulus, motivation
10) A person who wanders from place to place without a permanent home; Wandering from place to place without any settled home
12) Poverty-stricken, lacking
13) To praise
14) interrupted, sporadic
15) reduce, take away
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2021 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.