Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 9 Lesson 10 Crossword
1) A vast number of something; Too numerous to be counted
3) mutilate, dismember
4) Made commonplace by frequent repetition
5) console, feel for
7) Generous in forgiving insult or injury
10) The beginning or start of something
12) capability; ability; innate or acquired capacity for something; talent
2) accumulate, stockpile
6) To compensate for; To make payment for
8) feasible, possible
9) recipient, heir
11) To disable or make ineffective
13) petition, proposition
14) Complimentary or free; Without charge or payment
15) something to be thankful for; blessing; benefit.
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2022 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.