Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 9 Lesson 15 Crossword
1) The internal organs of the body
2) To give emphasis to or to stress
3) outward, spiral
5) An impelling force or strength that keeps something going
7) Worn out; wearied
8) discretion, free will
10) genuine, actual
12) becoming outdated or outmoded, as machinery or weapons.
14) capability, possibility
4) NOT result
6) decollate, behead
9) savagery, barbarism
11) An enthusiastic admirer or follower; a fan
13) underhanded, deceitful
15) Overly complicated or excessively elaborate
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.