Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 9 Lesson 17 Crossword
1) bane, eyesore
2) To collect bit by bit
3) To refer to specifically; To quote
5) deviating from the recognized or customary character, practice, etc.; irregular; erratic; peculiar; odd
7) A venture or an initial attempt, especially outside one's usual area; A sudden raid or military advance; To make a raid
9) the right to vote, especially in a political election.
10) In name only; Insignificantly small, minor
4) One who receives or is awarded something Receiving or capable of receiving
6) Mercy, forgiveness
8) Occurring or continuing after one's death
11) To exclude from public or private favor; To banish
12) A comedy based on unlikely situations
13) NOT well-mannered
14) suppress, put down
15) NOT idleness
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.