Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 9 Lesson 18 Crossword
1) To stick together; To believe in and follow the practices of
2) To overcome by force of will
3) follower, disciple
4) honesty, truthfulness
6) astonishing, phenomenon
7) propose, suggest
8) Based on sound reasoning or evidence
10) a demonstration or round of applause, as for some approved or admired performance.
1) Self-confident assurance; poise
5) Expressing sorrow, melancholy
9) Very bright
11) costume, finery
12) secondary, assistant
13) Bashful or unassertive
14) wield, flourish
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2019 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.