Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 9 Lesson 19 Crossword
1) a great number of people gathered together; crowd; throng.
3) To clear of accusation, blame, suspicion, or doubt with supporting proof
4) pertaining to courts of law or to judges; judiciary
5) complicity, scam
6) One who willingly suffers or sacrifices for a cause
8) honor, admire
10) Foul and run-down and repulsive
12) to charge with an offense or crime; accuse of wrongdoing; castigate; criticize
2) NOT solemnity
7) kindle, scorch
9) NOT ratify
11) Bitterly scathing; Cruel and sarcastic
13) The highest point, as of a mountain
14) urbane, polished
15) NOT progenitor
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2019 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.