Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 9 Lesson 3 Crossword
1) Lacking purpose or vitality; feeble or ineffective
2) extravaganza, grandiosity
4) NOT vacuous
5) To set apart as sacred
8) of or pertaining to the coinage or currency of a country.
9) To feel or express sorrow or regret for An expression of sorrow
11) To refer to indirectly; To hint at or insinuate
3) To be related to; To involve in
6) To urge by strong, argument, admonition, or advice
7) immoral, vicious
10) To scatter or spread abroad
12) proper, pompous
13) fracture, gash
14) love intensely, fondness
15) overcome, conquer
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2021 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.