Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 9 Lesson 5 Crossword
1) immature, naive
2) Always skeptical of the motives of others; Distrustful of human nature
3) Eating with greediness or in very large quantities; Ravenous
5) To pronounce words or state ideas in a clear and distinct manner
7) NOT foolish
8) barrier, obstacle
10) To feel or show deep respect for, especially due to age or tradition; To honor
11) Angry disagreement over issues; Conflict
4) Having a tendency to avoid work; Lazy and slothful
6) ruler, dictator
9) current, present-day
11) Not spiritual or religious in nature
12) destitute, pauperize
13) to indulge in conjectural thought.
14) To decrease gradually in size, amount, intensity, or degree; decline
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2021 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.