Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 9 Lesson 7 Crossword
1) reproach, reprimand
2) a command; order; admonition
4) To regard or portray as less impressive or important than appearances indicate; To depreciate; To disparage
5) crazy about, enraptured
7) enable, back
8) verbose, garrulous
12) pattern, melody
3) Exceeding all bounds; Unreasonably high or excessive
6) object, dissuade
9) an ungrateful person.
10) Rich and costly
11) having momentous significance or consequences; decisively important; portentous
12) Dying or on the way to extinction
13) To consider or think in a specific way; To judge or regard
14) To tell or make known, as something previously private or secret
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.