Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Grade 8 Unit 4 Crossword
1) Bored with life; Unexcited
2) study, look through
3) haunt, trouble
5) A source of help in a difficult situation
8) invalidate, revoke
9) NOT central land?
11) Excessively or elaborately decorated
15) support, reinforce
17) A sensation of doubt or misgiving; Uneasiness
2) absorbent, having holes
4) A gathering or collection; To gather or assemble
6) NOT main part
7) Serious and respectable; Quiet and serious-minded
10) Not having any serious purpose or value; Carefree and silly
12) To remove; To expel or eject
13) NOT resistant
14) A person or thing with no special or interesting qualities; An unimportant person
16) worried, anxious
18) To strengthen or support mentally or physically; To suffer something unpleasant; To confirm the validity of
19) lament, hate
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2023 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and the Vocabulary Workshop® series are owned
and published by Sadlier-Oxford, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.