Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Spellabulary Week 4 Quiz Crossword
1) a word used the wrong way, with humorous results
4) bad speech; cursing, swearing
6) illness cuased by mosquitoes
7) bad or harmful, producing death
2) a bad health condition; a disease
3) having bad feelings toward someone; hatred
5) an action desiring harm to someone or something else
7) one who does wrong; a villain
8) performing one's duty in a bad or wrong way
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2019 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and the Vocabulary Workshop® series are owned
and published by Sadlier-Oxford, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.