Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Week 2 Spellabulary "miss, mitt" Crossword
1) a person sent to others to plan and make decisions
3) able to be sent as truthful evidence
4) to send from one person or place to another
5) to allow; to authorize
6) a message sent through the mail
7) a rocket or weapon sent through the air
2) to send a sharp blow; to strike
8) a person sent for a special task, usually religious
9) yielding; obedient
10) money sent in payment
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2019 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and the Vocabulary Workshop® series are owned
and published by Sadlier-Oxford, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.